|Place of Origin
|ISO CE ROHS FCC
Portable 300W 660nm 850nm Infrared Infra Red Led Light Therapy Device With Stand
Red Light Therapy:
Red light therapy is a proven method of reducing fine lines and wrinkles, backed by numerous research and clinical studies. In aesthetic applications, red light is often emitted through LEDs (light emitting diodes) which produce light energy with very little heat, providing a non-invasive, comfortable experience for the client. It is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to naturally reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve their overall appearance. Optimal red light therapy results are achieved with regular use, with the most noticeable reduction of fine lines and wrinkles occurring at 6-8 weeks of treatment.
|300w red led therapy light
|-20℃ to 40℃
1. Distance: Apply the light from 6 – 12 inches to the body
2. Session Time: Exposure each area for 5 – 25 minutes, depending on distance
3. Repeat on other areas if desired
4. Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt, usually 4-6 weeks most of customers could feel thebenefical.
5. Maintenance: Continue using several times a week.
Please do not look it directly or were eyecup when lighting the therapy light.
Please use it under doctor's instructions and suggestions if possible.
How to install it?
1. Door/wall mounted, hang and stand alone.
2. Turn the power on, just need to switch on and the light will work.
3. Enjoy the red light therapy.
Q1. What Is LED Red Light Therapy?
A: LED Red light therapy is a skin care treatment being offered as an alternative to physician-administered laser therapy. Most studies involving LED red light therapy revolve around the treatment of acne, rosacea, and of its ability to get rid of wrinkles
Q2. How Is LED Red Light Therapy Administered?
A:LED Red light therapy treatments can be administered as both: professional skin care procedures in doctors' offices and as at-home treatments. Some salons and spas have tanning beds that have been equipped with red lights for LED light therapy.
Q3.How Does Light Energy work?
A: Specific wavelengths of light energy, when properly absorbed, up-regulates compromised cells. The light (photons) energy is absorbed by photoacceptors in the mitochondria and used to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The ATP produced then stimulates various metabolic processes which can result in the repair and regeneration of cell and tissue components.
Q4. How to use?
1) Distance: Apply from 0 – 2 meters
2) Session Time: Continue for 2 – 15 minutes, depending on distance
3) Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt
4) Maintenance: Continue using several times a week
Q5. Can this hurt my eyes?
A:The typical human eye responds to wavelengths 400nm to 700nm. The light coming from this device is either visible red or invisible infrared.
Q6. Could you customize private label this with logo and customize the packaging?
A: Sure. OEM/ODM led therapy light is also accepted.And we accept customize the packaging as required
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.
Q8: What Are the Risks of LED Red Light Therapy?
Physicians recommend that people who have photosensitivity use caution when undergoing red light therapy.
Contact Us at Any Time