|Place of Origin
|ISO CE ROHS FCC
Wholesale 600W Red Light Therapy Panels Half Body 660nm 850nm Led Infrared Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy:
Pigment Removal, Skin Tightening, Blood Vessels Removal, Acne Treatment, Wrinkle Remover, Skin Rejuvenation
For Home Use
red light and near infrared light therapy devices
Full-body Therapy Light
The 660nm Wavelength(Red Light)
The 660nm wavelength penetrated deeper than the 630nm, the 660nm reaches into the entire range of the skin tissue to promote
healing and regeneration. Benefits of Reduced training fatigue, inflammation, swelling follow injury and neuropathic pain;
improved bone healing and accelerated wound healing.
The 850nm Wavelength(Near-infrared Light)
Near-infrared light wavelength is longer than Red light wavelength, between 700nm to 1000nm, which penetrate deeper into the
tissue to the body’s cells and can pass through bone to assist with healing deep wounds, muscle aches, nerve injury or joint pain;
most of people select the Near-infrared to treatment these.
How to Use
1.Distance: Apply the light from 5 – 30 cm to the body.
2.Session Time: Exposure each area for 10 – 25 minutes, depending on distance.
3.Repeat on other areas if needed.
4.Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt.
5.Light Area: Led Light can be applied to any area of the body, except the eyes
6.Multiple Modes to Choose: All Off,Red,NIR,Red+NIR 7.Timing set from 0-30 minutes at a time.
Can this hurt my eyes?
The typical human eye responds to wavelengths 400nm to 700nm; the light from this device is almost entirely invisible infrared. All you can see looking directly is a faint red glow. Both Red and Infrared light is beneficial to the eyes.
What difference Red and NIR?
Red light wavelength 630-660 is ideal to penetrate skin cells and sebaceous glands, benefits for skin texture and tone, smoo thing fine wrinkles, promoting collagen production and generally rejuvenating the appearance of skin. Near-infrared light wavelength 730nm-850nm penetrate deeper into the tissue to deliver energy to the body’s cells, and through bone to assist with healing deep wounds, muscle aches, joint pain.or nerve injury. Combination with benefit of both, so it is popular option.
Do Your Therapy lights ship to my country? Work for local?
Yes, of course. We ship to all countries by DHL / UPS / FEDEX...etc. The therapy lights with wide voltage(AC85-265V), which work for most of countries; and we offer US/EU/AU/UK plugs base on customers where they come.
What about EMF on your light?
As experience, all electrical products that we use will generate some of EMF, but our therapy lights with ZERO, when the usage distance about 5”, we have tool to test and proven it.
1. How does red light therapy work?
- Red and red/infrared LED lights penetrate the outer layer of the skin, providing the cells with usable energy. And it can protect our body’s cells from nitric oxide damage, which can otherwise stop the cell’s production of ATP when we’re stressed or ill. Red light photons allow our cells to continue utilizing oxygen effectively by minimizing the absorption of nitric oxide. Only red light therapy can reach all the way into a cell’s mitochondria to stimulate healing and regeneration to help improve your appearance, performance, and overall well-being.
2. Once skin problem solved, do we need to stop using the light?
- We’d suggest you to continue the use of the light once or twice per week as a part of regular maintenance practice. This will help to make sure that the benefits will continue over the long-term, like doing fitness daily.
3. How to place an order?
- You can start order by yourself, or contact us with your quantity, we help you make an order.
4. How long will i receive my goods?
- It depands on your order quantity and shipping way. If under 50pcs, we can ship out within 48 hours. And by express, usually it will take about 4-8 days. For larger order, we'd like to suggest to ship by sea, saving cost. You can contact us to check stock and shipping right now, we will reply you asap.
5. How should i do if i cannot check out successfully?
- You can contact us for help. We are always here for you.
Contact Us at Any Time