|Product Name:||Therapy Light Lamp||Actual Power:||580w|
|LED Life:||More Than 50,000 Hours||Spectrum:||660-850 = 1:1 (spectrum Can Be Customized)|
1200w Red Light Therapy Full Body Devices,
660nm Red Light Therapy Full Body Devices,
1200w full body infrared light therapy
1200w 660nm Red Light Therapy Full Body Devices For Skin Tightening
1200w Led Light Therapy Panel 660nm 850nm Red Infared Light Therapy Full Body
1. Using its good thermal osmotic effect, it can obviously play the function of anti-inflammation and analgesia, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.
2. It has high radiation frequency and strong permeability, which is used for local infrared radiation, improving metabolism, anti-inflammation and sterilization, and accelerating wound healing.
3. It has obvious curative effect on muscle strain, joint pain, lumbar spine pain and cervical spine pain.Improve microcirculation, regulate nerve and endocrine function.
|Product name||Therapy light lamp|
|LED life||more than 50,000 hours|
|light color||RED+NIR( customize available)|
|Beam angle||60 degree|
|Voltage||Adapt to AC85-265V worldwide use|
A more comprehensive user guide is included with this product, with specific condition suggestions and how to position the light, but basic treatment is as such:
** Distance: Apply from 0 – 2 meters
** Session Time: Continue for 2 – 15 minutes, depending on distance
** Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt
** Maintenance: Continue using several times a week
How to install it ?
1. Door/wall mounted, hang-able, stand alone.
2. Turn the power on . Just need to switch on and than light work .
3. Enjoy red light therapy .
1. Red Light Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation
a. Wrinkless and Fine Lines
b. Tightening and Firming
c. Anti- aging
d. Blemishes and Redness
e. Age spots and hyper-pigmentation on face , hands , neck
f. Acne scars
j. Hair growth
2. Red Light Therapy for Skin Problems
b. Acne scars
f. Athlete's foot
3. Red Light Therapy for Pain Relief
a. Herniated and bulging dscs
b. Muscle related back pain
e. Pulled and strained muscles , Muscles spasms
g. Nerve injuries
h. Sports injuries
i . Neck Pain and stiffness
Contact Person: Julia Zhu
Tel: +86 15814437841