|Product Name:||Red Light Therapy||Application:||For Commercial & Home Use|
|Feature:||Pigment Removal, Skin Tightening||LED Type:||5W Led|
|Lamp Material:||Aluminum||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Spectrum:||660-850 = 1:1 (spectrum Can Be Customized)||Led Lens Degree:||60 Degree|
850nm Red Light Blue Light Therapy,
5w Red Light Blue Light Therapy,
850nm blue light acne treatment
PDT 850nm 5W LED Red Light Blue Light Therapy For Spider Veins
Therapy Machine PDT Red And Blue Light Photon Therapy Beauty Device Skin Rejuvenation
|Size||26 x 22 x 6cm|
1. promotes wound healing and tissue repair
2. improves hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia
3. help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
4. stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
5. reduces psoriasis lesions
6. aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis
7. reduces some of the side effects of cancer treatments, including oral mucositis
8. improves skin complexion and builds collagen to diminish wrinkles
9. helps to mend sun damage
10. prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infections
11. improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
12. helps diminish scars
13. relieves pain and inflammation in people with pain in the Achilles tendon
Q1. How does red light therapy work?
A: Red and Infrared LED lights to use ranges of wavelengths that penetrate the outer layer of the skin, providing the cells with usable energy. This brings about Various reactions in the cells including improved healing, the reduction of inflammation and enhanced production of collagen.
Q2. How long does it take for red light therapy to work?
A: It is not an immediate miracle transformation that will occur overnight, but it will provide you with ongoing improvements that you will begin to see in anywhere from 24 hours to 2 months, depending on the condition, its severity, and how regularly the light is used.
Q3. What is the difference between RED and Near-infrared light therapy?
A: Red light is visible and Near-infrared light is invisible. Near-infrared light penetrates to the body deeper than red light.
Q4. How often do I need to use red light therapy?
A: This depends on the condition you are treating and the device you are using. For most conditions, daily use for at least two weeks is recommended, followed by a one or two weekly maintenance regimen.
Contact Person: Julia Zhu
Tel: +86 15814437841